Standard Collar – Chef l’Bark – Fire Red x Cream x Black
EUR 40.00 – EUR 45.00
Size & fit information
Our brass hardware collars have been with us from Scout’s start. These timeless designed babies guarantee that your pooch stands out in the crowd. Designed and handmade in our own production facility with love and care and made from only the best durable materials.
- Material: 100% hemp webbing, high-quality solid brass hardware, and our signature ribbons.
- All signature ribbons are designed in-house and woven for us especially at mills in the UK and USA.
- Our hemp webbing: is non-allergenic, breathable, durable, and has anti-bacterial properties. It’s super strong, yet feels soft and comfortable on the skin holds its shape and does not stretch like other natural fibers do. It’s easy to clean, dries quickly, and is naturally resistant to mold. Our hemp webbing is dyed with a natural environment-friendly dye.
- Sizes: Available in 5 sizes. Sizes S and M-thin have a width of ½” -1,3 cm, sizes M – XL have a width of 1” / 2,5 cm.
- Perfect for: All dogs. We do recommend our harnesses and martingales for very heavy and strong dogs and for pullers.
- Care: Machine wash. Wash in the delicate/hand wash cycle. Air dry. We advise using a washing bag to protect the hardware during washing in the machine.
- Warranty: 1 year
Our brass collars will continue to soften with continued love and use. They can be perfectly matched with our harnesses, leashes, pooch pouches and keychains.