Standard Harness – Chef l’Bark – Black x Cream
EUR 65.00 – EUR 99.00
Size & fit information
Our original harnesses are designed for the dog on the go! Don’t let its good looks fool you – these beauties are durable, comfortable, and a breeze to clean. They are handmade, easy to put on and take off, and are especially designed to distribute the pressure on the dog’s body evenly, also when pulling.
- Guarantee the comfort for every dog without causing rubbing, sense of restriction, pain or other discomforts
- Designed with five adjustable points to comfortably fit dogs of all shapes and sizes
- Reinforced stitches at all stress points for added strength
- Material: 100% hemp webbing, high-quality solid brass hardware and our signature ribbons
- Our hemp webbing: is non-allergenic, breathable, durable, and has anti-bacterial properties. It’s super strong, yet feels soft and comfortable on the skin holds its shape and does not stretch like other natural fibers do. It’s easy to clean, dries quickly, and is naturally resistant to mold. Our hemp webbing is dyed with a natural environment-friendly dye.
- Sizes: available in 6 sizes. Sizes XS – M- thin have a width of ½” -1,3 cm, sizes M – XL have a width of 1” / 2,5 cm.
- Perfect for: All dogs. We do recommend our harnesses and martingales for very heavy and strong dogs and for pullers.
- Care: Machine wash. Wash in the delicate/hand wash cycle. Air dry. We advise to use a washing bag to protect the hardware during washing in the machine.
- Warranty: 1 year
Our harnesses will continue to soften with continued love and use and can be perfectly matched with our collars, leashes, pooch pouches and keychains.